Football is
my Game
Football is my
game,
The buzz I get is
breathe taking.
When my team loses
it is a shame,
But we bounce back
and leave the opposition shaking.
When I walk across
those white lines,
I am as focused as
I would be in a test.
When the whole team
works well and combines,
we feel exstatic as
its for the shirt, the crest.
As a striker I need
composure,
to stay calm and
finish well.
If I play well it
could be my first glimpse of exposure
to the scouts
watching on the side, motionless like a shell.
When every game is
over I am sad,
not because we lost
or won.
But because it was
the best time I ever had,
Lost or won, our
team always shone.
Football has its
ups and downs,
from injuries,
bitter rivalry's.
To cup and league
triumphs and crowns,
but the thing I
enjoy the most,
is the social
benefits of playing with friends.
Football is my
game.
No comments:
Post a Comment